Title posted on indeed.com -
Registered Nurse (RN)
Posted on September 21, 2022
Cedrus Care Services Inc.
*Cedrus Care Services Inc. * is a healthcare staffing and care services company and provider in Ontario that services clients and facilities within Ontario. Our current goal is to continue to build a team of workers that are competent, reliable, flexible and willing to learn and provide their expertise and skills in any and which services they are asked to provide within their scope to each assignment.
*What is the job? *This opportunity is ideal for individuals who like the flexibility of working multiple and different assignments such as long term care facilities, retirement homes, group homes , hospital and community clients. It allows for healthcare professionals to earn a competitive wage that speaks to their skills. This position is to add qualified, passionate and professional *Registered Nurses *to our growing team. This assignment is for a Long Term Care facility
*Why Cedrus Care Services? *Cedrus Care Services was established by health care professionals who worked and continue to work in the frontlines. Not only did the founders want to assist in closing health care gaps within different environments, but also wanted to be an advocate for fair & competitive wages for quality work. Cedrus care services also provides WSIB coverage , Flexible hours to accommodate individual lifestyles and preferences , paid accommodation where and when applicable, Employee Reward Programs such as Referral Programs.
*Ideal Candidate Qualifications & Responsibilities : *
* Reliable Vehicle & License
* Must be registered and in good standing with CNO
* Registered with RPNAO
* Up to date Immunizations, such as TB within one (1) year and COVID 19
* Valid First Aid & CPR Certification
* Clear Vulnerable Sector Police Check within one 6 months
* At least 6months to 1 year of LTC/RH experience or Community Experience preferred
* year experience in acute care an asset
* Excellent Time management, communication and interprofessional skills
* Compassionate and Passionate about Patient Care and Therapeutic Nurse-Client Relationships
* Flexible , willing to commute to assignments
* Able to Asses, Diagnose , Plan, Initiate and Evaluate Client Care Plans as required
* Delegate and Supervise Personal Support Staff where applicable to ensure continuing of care
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From $55.00 per hour
* On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
* French not required
* 12 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Monday to Friday
* Morning shift
* Night shift
* On call
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Kingston, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
* How quickly are you able to start?
* Do you have a most recent Vunerable Sector Check and Covid Vaccination ?
Work Location: One location
- LocationKingston, ON
- Salary$55.00HOUR hourly
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by a partner site. Job Bank is not responsible for this content.