HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) engineer
Title posted on indeed.com -
Technical Sales Representative / Customer Service - Mechanical / HVAC
Posted on September 21, 2022
McKay Boiler Supplies Inc.
In business since 1996, our widespread success is a result of our exceptional customer service, product knowledge and commitment to maintain customer satisfaction. McKay Boiler Supplies, a family-operated company, provides an environment where employees can take their skills, talents, experience, and interests to new levels of professional growth.
As a rapidly growing distributor and manufacturer?s representative for Combustion controls and HVAC equipment, we are currently seeking an ambitious, hardworking and service focused individual to join our team of Inside Technical Sales Specialists. The successful candidate will work out of our Woodbridge office and will be responsible for maintaining long-term relationships with clients and performing sales related administrative duties. We are looking for an individual with B2B customer service experience and a positive personality. Strong familiarity with residential, commercial and industrial heating products will be considered a huge asset.
*Key Responsibilities: *
* Provide exceptional level of customer service
* Build and maintain personal and genuine relationships with customers
* Manage incoming phone calls
* Respond, in a timely manner, to customer?s inquiries related to equipment and parts via e-mail
* Provide equipment, parts, tools and supplies quotes and estimates, along with technical documentation, to new and existing customers
* Track and follow up on previously submitted quotes
* Order processing
* Offer product knowledge to clients
* Perform product research and training as necessary
* Other duties as assigned
* A minimum of 1 year of B2B sales / Customer Service experience is required ? experience in the HVAC industry is preferred
* Fluent in English with strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills is a must
* Assertive, persistent, motivated, coachable, and curious with a desire to learn something new every day
* Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook), and Adobe Acrobat (or similar) on Windows platform is a must
* QuickBooks experience will be considered an asset
* Ability to read and interpret technical and parts drawings will be considered an asset
* Well organized and able to prioritize
* Ability to solve problems, offer solutions, and make decisions independently
* A Valid driver's license and a good driving record will be consider an asset
In return for your expertise and experience we offer a generous compensation plan and profit sharing along with dental and healthcare benefits package, and a casual work environment.
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in this role. Due to the volume of resumes received we will only contact applicants meeting role requirements for the next step.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $50,000.00 per year
* Casual dress
* Dental care
* Life insurance
* On-site parking
* Profit sharing
* 8 hour shift
* No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Woodbridge, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- LocationWoodbridge, ON
- Salary$50,000YEAR annually
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by a partner site. Job Bank is not responsible for this content.