Title posted on indeed.com -
Posted on September 01, 2022
Canadian Water Inspection Service Ltd.
We are looking to add an experienced plumber / plumber apprentice to our team!
*Minimum requirements: *
* *_You MUST have completed appropriate plumber education with 2+ years of plumbing experience._*
* *_You MUST be located in Ottawa or surrounding area._*
* *_You MUST have your G driver's licence._*
* *_You MUST have a clean background that will pass a check._*
* *_If you have experience in water treatment equipment installation / servicing water treatment equipment, then this is considered a plus._*
Your salary will be based on an hourly rate and that rate will be determined by your skills and experience in plumbing.
Various job types available: Full-time, Part-time, Weekends, After Hours.
*Do you have a GREAT PERSONALITY, are you HONEST, and DRIVEN?*
*If YES, we'd like to hear from you!*
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: $25.00-$45.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
* French not required
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Manotick, ON K4M1A3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
* plumbing: 1 year (required)
* English (required)
- LocationManotick, ON
- Salary$25.00 to $45.00HOUR hourly
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by a partner site. Job Bank is not responsible for this content.