diagnostic medical sonographer
Posted on September 15, 2022
The X-Ray Clinic at Northgate Centre
The X-ray Clinic at Northgate Centre Sonographers are responsible for delivering exceptional care to all of our patients in a respectful, compassionate, and welcoming environment. As a Sonographer you will independently perform ultrasound exams and communicate the results of diagnostic examinations to the Radiologists. A successful candidate maintains the highest level of medical ethics at all times and is driven to continually improve their level of understanding and knowledge in this field.
We are hiring full-time, part-time, and casual applicants.
The following requirements must be met by an applicant in order to be considered for the position:
* Graduate of a recognized formal Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program.
Students are welcome to apply prior to writing Sonography Canada exam
* Ability to perform a wide range of sonographic exams
* Active certification and member in good standing with Canadian Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (CSDMS)
* Active certification and good standing with Canadian Association of Registered Diagnostic Ultrasound Professionals (CARDUP)
* Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
* Exceptional problem solving and communication skills
* Competency with Windows-based computer programs
* Vascular, MSK, and Nuchal Translucency experience is an asset
Please submit your interest introduction along with your current resume.
While we encourage all applicants to apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $67,000.00-$105,000.00 per year
* Company events
* Dental care
* Disability insurance
* Discounted or free food
* Extended health care
* Flexible schedule
* Life insurance
* On-site parking
* Paid time off
* RRSP match
* Vision care
* 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Overtime pay
Application deadline: 2022-10-31
- LocationEdmonton, AB
- Salary$67,000 to $105,000YEAR annually
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by a partner site. Job Bank is not responsible for this content.