agent, real estate
Title posted on indeed.com -
Real Estate Sales Representative
Posted on September 27, 2022
Dwelly Realty Inc
Dwelly is a streamlined technology-driven real estate platform, born with a desire to change the traditional way we buy and rent homes. At Dwelly, we aim to demystify every aspect of the process, from search to close by having our customers first in mind. We're united by our passion to provide the best buyer and renter experience while lowering the cost of buying a home.
Here at Dwelly, we have a different approach to success in real estate. We invite clients to search for homes and ask questions online, in the process we guarantee that our agents only work with pre-qualified clients. As a Real Estate Sales Representative partnering with Dwelly, you will harmonize the end-to-end buying experience as a dedicated, knowledgeable, and experienced real estate professional. You will engage with new buyers/renters, represent them exclusively, be a local expert, provide exceptional hospitality, and be 100% transparent with clients every step of the way. A happy home buyer or renter is the ultimate goal.
In This Role You Will:
* Engage with new potential buyers and renters and deliver a quality service
* You will have your own personal assistant to make sure you have the support and help needed to close more deals
* Guide home buyers through the buying process and making sure they are equipped with the knowledge to make informed decisions #TransparentRealEstate
* Develop new opportunities within specific geographies
* Work with team members and fellow agents on various tasks
Our Ideal Candidate Would Have:
* In-depth understanding of the real estate services and its position in the local market.
* Licensed Ontario Real Estate Agent (RECO)
* Self-motivated, driven, and energetic!
* Willing to learn and work hard in a fast-paced environment.
* Exceptional written, interpersonal, communication, and representation skills.
* Service-oriented with a motive of putting our clients first.
* Ability to work productively within a team environment.
* High Professionalism and ethical standards.
* Very Tech-savvy
* Successfully closed residential deals are a plus.
* Possession of a valid Canadian driver's license and can travel by car is a plus.
What We Offer!
* Equal opportunity
* Ongoing support via a personal assistant to help you every step of the way
* Weekly team meetings to discuss the market & your business
* Weekly Rental and Sales Leads available (10-15 per week).
* Low Desk Fees
* No term contract - Meaning that if you are not happy with us, or if with time you don't feel that we're the right fit for you, you'll have the freedom to take a different path at any time, so basically you have nothing to lose!
Residential Real Estate Experience is necessary.
How much can you expect to make as a new agent?
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to meeting you. If you have any further questions do not hesitate to send us an email.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00-$200,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
* French not required
* On call
* Sales: 1 year (preferred)
* Real Estate License (required)
Work Location: On the road
- LocationToronto, ON
- Salary$80,000 to $200,000YEAR annually
- Terms of employment
Term or contract
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by a partner site. Job Bank is not responsible for this content.