Posted on September 26, 2022
Thornhill Foot Clinic
Thornhill Foot Clinic is a busy foot clinic that provides comprehensive and unique treatments to patients to help them get back on their feet. We specialize in Foot Mobilisation Therapy (FMT), custom nail brace therapy, Keryflex nail restoration therapy, as well as a wide range of chiropodial care from custom orthotics to calluses/corns and warts. We are also equipped with Swift microwave technology, ClearToe Photodisinfection technology and 3D laser and sensor scanning for orthotics to help support you in your practice. Our clinic is owned and operated by a practicing chiropodist and is located along Yonge St, just north of Steeles Ave.
- Ensure chiropody areas and instruments are maintained according to infection control protocols.
- Maintain up-to-date inventory and supplies.
- Ensure appropriate and comprehensive treatment is delivered.
- Answering patient enquiries and directing patient to the most appropriate treatments.
*Required Education, Skills and Qualifications*
- Graduate of an accredited school of Chiropody/Podiatry.
- Current registered member and in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
- Experience/Able to work with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) softwares
- Experience working in a computerized environment
- Have good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work evenings and weekends
This job posting will be removed once the position has been filled. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity; however, only those selected will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
* On-site parking
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
- LocationVaughan, ON
- SalaryNot available
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by a partner site. Job Bank is not responsible for this content.