Posted on November 24, 2022
The In?Store Inventory Clerk, under the direction of the Grocery Manager will primarily be responsible for physical inventory counts and recording inventory levels on the supplied inventory sheets. The In?Store Inventory Clerk must be highly organized and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Count merchandise and supplies in stock and record on inventory sheets based on required timelines
- Investigate and document inventory discrepancies as per the Grocery Manager?s request
- Write and submit replenishment orders as required
- Verify labels on product and print out labels if missing
- Ensure credits are written for products shipped incorrectly, and follow-up as necessary
- Ensuring transfer items are picked correctly and ready for being shipped to appropriate location
- Adheres to company policies and procedures, government regulations concerning health & safety, sanitation, security, etc..,.
- Assists with other duties in Grocery department when there is no inventory counts to be done
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
*EFFORT AND WORKING CONDITIONS: *
- Physical Demands - Standing, walking, reaching, and bending
- Working Conditions - Inside, Cooler, Freezer
- _Position is Sunday to Thursday from 10:00-6:30pm approximately (subject to change)_
*KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: *
- Must have some experience in a grocery store environment.
- Must be able to lead support and contribute to team goals.
- Ability to multitask and have excellent organizational skills is essential.
- Must have the capacity to take initiative when problems arise.
- Able to communicate both verbally and in writing; Excellent listening skills
- Attention to detail in all areas of work
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Professional demeanor under stressful situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
Organic Garage is committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the AODA. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process. Applicants are asked to please make their needs/requirements known.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$17.00 per hour
* Casual dress
* Dental care
* Disability insurance
* Extended health care
* Life insurance
* On-site parking
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Weekend availability
* Grocery: 1 year (preferred)
- LocationVaughan, ON
- Salary$16.00 to $17.00HOUR hourly
- Terms of employment
Permanent employmentFull time
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by a partner site. Job Bank is not responsible for this content.