Posted on November 16, 2022
JC Paving Ltd.
* Mows lawns, trims weeds, and rakes leaves as assigned.
* Picks up and removes trash prior to mowing a designated area.
* Empties trash and recycling containers.
* Trims bushes, shrubs, and hedges.
* Prepares soil and plants flowers, bushes, hedges, or shrubs.
* Plants trees and prunes them when necessary.
* Cuts and removes trees as needed.
* Applies fertilizer, pesticides, and herbicides as directed.
* Completes snow removal tasks such as shoveling sidewalks, steps, and doorways as needed during winter months.
* Operates snowblower or snowplow to clear roads, driveways, and parking lots.
* Performs routine maintenance on power equipment.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Ability to operate various types of power equipment including lawnmowers, trimmers, hedge trimmers, leaf blowers, and other landscaping equipment.
* Ability to use hand tools required for landscaping.
* Ability to follow instructions and complete assignments.
* Extensive knowledge of landscaping techniques and processes.
* Excellent time management skills.
Education and Experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Previous experience preferred.
* On-the-job training offered.
* Prolonged periods walking, standing, bending, stretching, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, or kneeling.
* Must be physically able to operate power equipment.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
* Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $21.00 per hour
* Dental care
* Extended health care
* Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
* French not required
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Winnipeg, MB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- LocationWinnipeg, MB
- Salary$21.00HOUR hourly
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by a partner site. Job Bank is not responsible for this content.