HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) engineer
Title posted on indeed.com -
Journeyman HVAC/R Technician
Posted on January 05, 2023
Emerald Green Mechanical
HVAC+R Technician (Journeyman)
* Don?t feel like a number come work for a Great Cultured company where the skills you have matter and are appreciated.
* Create a positive relationship with customers.
* Primary responsibilities will include service, maintenance and trouble shooting on commercial rooftop units, make up air, unit heaters, boiler room components, Heatpump loops.
* Installation of HVAC+R equipment in some of the most High Tech Companies in Vancouver.
* Work is primarily Commercial, Light Industrial.
* Server Rooms, Labs, Clean rooms and Office Space.
* 40 hrs Per Week
* Primary work is located between Surrey & Vancouver
* 5 years Commercial Experience would be a must
* Gas Fitter ?A? or ?B? Class license an asset
* Valid driver?s license with clean record
* Commercial experience
* Work is full-time Monday to Friday
* Must be willing to be on-call on rotational basis
* Must be physically capable of performing all work required (lifting up to 50lbs, bending, kneeling, climbing ladders etc.)
* Good communication skills
* Punctual, dependable, mature and diligent.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55.00-$65.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* On call
Work Location: On the road
Salary$55.00 to $65.00HOUR hourly
Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by a partner site. Job Bank is not responsible for this content.