Posted on January 20, 2023
Robertson Electric Wholesale
Robertson Electric Wholesale is a highly regarded Electrical distributor in Canada. Robertson has demonstrated steady and secure growth since new ownership in 2008, proving to be the dominant player in the industries we serve. With numerous branches across Canada and secure business plans for further growth and expansion, Robertson is seeking candidates to join our dynamic company and be a part of our continued success.
*Scope of the Position*
The Inventory Clerk is responsible for ensuring the facilitation of the inventory process by handling returns, moving inventory, maintaining inventory accuracy, relocating inventory, counting and analyzing inventory discrepancies, and creating efficiencies. They are responsible for the movement of products which included heavy lifting up to and including 50lbs. They are also responsible for any other duties assigned to them by the Manager.
* Maintain product classification/location program
* Provide support in maintaining current, accurate records of the warehouse inventory and organizing products for productive utilization of space
* Works with other warehousing departments to identify, investigate and resolve inventory accuracy issues
* Independently conducts research, analyzes and troubleshoots inventory control problems in a timely fashion
* Adjust records when there are discrepancies and takes step to correct and prevent discrepancies
* Perform daily cycle count audits. Investigate discrepancies as they arise and make adjustments as necessary
* Fixing allocations, and adjusting stock and locations through the Eclipse system
* Prepare and assist with the Physical Inventory
*Skills and Qualifications*
* Minimum 2-3 years of warehouse experience
* Forklift experience is an asset
* Experience in Eclipse is considered an asset
* Sense of initiative and autonomy;
* Ability to determine the management of priorities;
*A few reasons why it?s great to work for us*
* Competitive salary and bonus
* Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
* RRSP matching plan
* Opportunities for growth and development
Robertson Electric is an equal opportunity employer
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Robertson?s Accommodation policy, if you required any accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know so we can work with you to meet your needs.
Please be informed that the position is conditional upon successful completion of a *Mandatory Criminal Background Check*. We wish to thank all the applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
* Casual dress
* Dental care
* Extended health care
* On-site parking
* Paid time off
* RRSP match
* Vision care
* Wellness program
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Vaughan, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
* What are your salary expectations?
* Warehouse: 2 years (preferred)
* Inventory Clerk: 1 year (preferred)
* Reach Truck Licence (required)
Work Location: One location
Terms of employment
Permanent employmentFull time
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by a partner site. Job Bank is not responsible for this content.