Posted on February 01, 2023
Jonluca Enterprises Inc.
*JonLuca Neal *have each successfully blazed the trails in the organic and natural food space and is committed to continue building upon this success. We distribute several recognized brands from coast to coast across Canada through our reliable fleet to a wide range of large customers and retail chains.
We are currently hiring a *Purchasing Clerk*.
The successful candidate will have a desire to contribute to a quickly growing, ever-dynamic, family-owned company. Reporting to the Manager, this role will be primarily responsible for compiling, verifying and maintaining information and records to prepare purchase orders.
*Why join us?*
We are one of Canada?s top growing companies with an excellent reputation in our industry.
*What we offer:*
* Competitive salary and group benefits
* Opportunity for professional growth and development
* employee discounts on our products
* fast-paced, dynamic, growing, and challenging work environment
* Prepare and edit purchase requests used to prepares purchase orders.
* Consults catalogs and other references to obtain prices and product specifications.
* Maintains files and records of materials, prices, inventories, and delivery records.
* Performs related clerical duties.
* May contact vendors and suppliers for quotations and follow up on outstanding purchase orders.
* Interaction with associated departments.
* Any other duties assigned to you from time to time.
* Completion of secondary school a must, post secondary an asset.
* 2-4 years of proven work experience as a purchasing clerk.
* Ability solve moderately complex issues and problems before escalating to supervisor.
* Ability to take directions and perform work under the direct supervision of the head of purchasing.
* Good self-management and working knowledge of subject matter.
* Experience in SAP Hana would be an asset.
To be considered for an interview, please submit your resume with a cover letter outlining your experience, and the specific skills that you believe would be a fit in our company, along with your salary expectations. We thank all the applicants for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
* Dental care
* Disability insurance
* Extended health care
* Life insurance
* Vision care
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Do you have experience with ERP systems, ideally SAP?
* purchasing: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2023-02-24
Salary$55,000 to $65,000YEAR annually
Terms of employment
Permanent employmentFull time
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by a partner site. Job Bank is not responsible for this content.