Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
Advise consumers on colours and choice of wall coverings
Repair cracks and holes
Prepare, clean and sand surfaces to be painted
Mix paint to desired colour and texture
Apply paint, wallpaper and other materials and finishes to interior and exterior surfaces
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
Conventional spray painting
- Additional Skills
Estimate costs and materials
- Weight Handling
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Surface Preparation Experience
- Coating/Application Specialization
- Transportation/Travel Information
Valid driver's licence;
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail;
Ability to distinguish between colours;
Bending, crouching, kneeling;
- Personal Suitability
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply for this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.