Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment; Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures; Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures; Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met; Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services; Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls; Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Additional Skills
- Delegate work to office support staff
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Organized
Who can apply for this job?
Only persons who are legally allowed to work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, do not apply as the employer will not consider your job application.