Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
First Aid Certificate
- Early Childhood Educator Assistant Skills
Discuss progress and problems of children at staff meetings
Support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
Engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts
Submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors
- Work Setting
Child care centre
- Security and Safety
Criminal record check;
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Combination of sitting, standing, walking;
- Personal Suitability
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Students, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.