Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
Prepare trial balance of books
Post journal entries
Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Transportation/Travel Information
Public transportation is available;
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail;
- Work Location Information
Relocation costs covered by employer;
- Personal Suitability
Effective interpersonal skills;
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Students, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.