Student Ambassadors - Service opportunity
Posted on June 13, 2020 by Employer details Kids Code Jeunesse
- Location Various locations St. John's, NL London, ON Winnipeg, MB Vancouver, BC Vars, ON Embrun, ON Toronto, ON Toronto, ON North York, ON Kingston, ON Happy Valley-Goose Bay, NL St. John's, NL Truro, NS Charlottetown, PE Waverley, NS Fredericton, NB Charlottetown, PE St. John's, NL Québec, QC Montréal, QC Montréal, QC Ottawa, ON Toronto, ON Prince Rupert, BC Kenora, ON Winnipeg, MB North Battleford, SK Moose Jaw, SK Saskatoon, SK Calgary, AB Edmonton, AB Fort McMurray, AB Red Deer, AB Kelowna, BC Vancouver, BC Victoria, BC Whitehorse, YT Dawson, YT Yellowknife, NT Iqaluit, NU Charlottetown, PE Charlottetown, PE Charlottetown, PE Tignish, PE Elmira, PE Fourchu, NS River Denys, NS Enon, NS Sydney, NS Kitchener, ON St. Agatha, ON Drayton, ON Guelph, ON Mississauga, ON Stoney Creek, ON St. Catharines, ON Niagara Falls, ON Niagara Falls, ON Fort Erie, ON Port Colborne, ON Welland, ON Smithville, ON Brantford, ON Woodstock, ON Woodstock, ON Mabou, NS Lower Coverdale, NB Moncton, NB Shediac, NB Saint John, NB Saint John, NB Fredericton, NB Oromocto, NB Red Deer, AB Delta, BC Athabasca, AB Athabasca, AB Victoria, BC Victoria, BC Whitehorse, YT Victoria, BC Victoria, BC Victoria, BC Nanaimo, BC Parksville, BC Courtenay, BC Surrey, BC Whitehorse, YT Langley, BC Langley, BC Whitehorse, YT Langley, BC Surrey, BC Yellowknife, NT Yellowknife, NT Yellowknife, NT Iqaluit, NU Rankin Inlet, NU Laval, QC Montréal, QC Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, QC Lac-Supérieur, QC Notre-Dame-du-Laus, QC Montcerf, QC Regina, SK Gray, SK Bathurst, NB Cap-d'Espoir, QC Matane, QC Rivière-Trois-Pistoles, QC Québec, QC Saint-Henri-de-Lévis, QC Lac-Drolet, QC Sherbrooke, QC Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, QC Winnipeg, MB La Salle, MB Brandon, MB Tadoule Lake, MB Churchill, MB Dugald, MB Clandeboye, MB Saskatoon, SK Saskatoon, SK Grandora, SK Martensville, SK Regina, SK Regina, SK Regina, SK Calgary, AB Calgary, AB Calgary, AB Calgary, AB Calgary, AB Calgary, AB Edmonton, AB Edmonton, AB
- Start date Starts as soon as possible
- End date 2020-10-31
- Requires minimum 10.00 hours per week
- vacancies 30 vacancies
- Source #159
COVID-19 has necessitated a drastic change to the ways in which Canadians connect. As communities adapt to new realities, students will support the delivery of teaching kids to use technology for good. KCJ will engage students on our #kids2030 initiative and our mission to train 50K teachers and teach 1M kids about Artificial Intelligence (AI) and AI ethics by 2030. Through this initiative, KCJ will reach vulnerable Canadians from coast-to-coast-to-coast. Looking to do more? Volunteers are encouraged to contribute as many volunteer hours as they would like to their community this summer. This opportunity can provide the option to volunteer up to 500 hours over the course of the program. Looking to do more? Volunteers are encouraged to contribute as many volunteer hours as they would like to their community this summer. This opportunity can provide the option to volunteer up to 500 hours over the course of the program.
- Virtual volunteering: The participant can volunteer online from home.
- Key responsibilities
- Content Creation
How to apply
This service opportunity can count toward the Canada Student Service Grant. To apply, you must be:
- a post-secondary student or recent graduate; and,
- a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, refugee, First Nations, Metis or Inuit; and,
- aged 30 years old or younger as of December 31st, 2020.
Recipients of the Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) are not eligible.
Important notice: This service opportunity has been provided by a partner site. The Government of Canada is not responsible for this content.
- Date modified: