Job description Silk-screen Printing Machine Operator near Vancouver (BC)
Find out what work is like for a silk-screen printing machine operator in Canada. This work description is applicable to all Plateless printing equipment operators (NOC 9471).
Plateless printing equipment operators
Plateless printing equipment operators operate laser printers, computerized high speed colour copiers and other printing machines to print text, illustrations and designs on a wide variety of materials such as paper, plastic, glass, leather, and metal. They are employed in rapid printing services, newspaper and magazine publishing companies, commercial printing companies and in manufacturing and other establishments that have in-house printing facilities.
- This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Review work order to determine job specifications, such as ink colour and quantity required
- Set up and make adjustments to printing machine, such as filling ink or paint reservoirs and loading stock
- Input codes and key in programming data on console keyboard of computerized machines
- Operate and monitor printing machines during print run and make adjustments as required
- Clean machines and replace worn parts.
- printing machine operator - printing
- silk-screen printing machine operator
- embossing-imprinting machine operator
- colour copier operator
- electronic sign maker operator
- laser printer operator
- wallpaper printer
- quick print machine operator
- Supervisors, printing and related occupations
- Printing press operators
- Textile fibre and yarn, hide and pelt processing machine operators and workers
- Date modified: