Job description Skylight Assembler - Plastic Products Manufacturing in New Brunswick
Find out what work is like for a skylight assembler - plastic products manufacturing in Canada. This work description is applicable to all Plastic products assemblers, finishers and inspectors (NOC 94212).
Plastic products assemblers, finishers and inspectors
Plastic products assemblers, finishers and inspectors assemble, finish and inspect plastic parts and finished products. They are employed by plastic products manufacturing companies and plastic parts divisions of aircraft or other manufacturing companies.
- Plastic products assemblers and finishers
- Operate machines or equipment, or use hand tools to cut, shape, splice and fit plastic materials to form parts and assemblies
- Assemble composite materials on patterns to form parts and assemblies using bonding agents
- Operate spray-gun unit to apply resin mixtures to metal or wooden mould to form plastic products
- Load and operate autoclave oven to cure and bond plastic and composite parts and subassemblies
- Operate finishing equipment to trim, grind or buff plastic products into final form.
- Plastic products inspectors
- Inspect manufactured plastic products for defects and conformance to specifications and quality standards, visually or using instruments
- Affix seals or tags to approved plastic products and mark and reroute defective products for repair or recycle
- Prepare reports on products inspected
- Make minor adjustments and repairs to products
- May train or assist in training new workers.
- fibreglass laminator
- plastic bottle trimmer
- plastic parts assembler
- plastic products fabricator
- plastic products inspector and tester
- plastic tank assembler
- plastics assembler
- plastics inspector
- plastics trimmer
- skylight assembler - plastic products manufacturing
- Supervisors, plastic and rubber products manufacturing
- Labourers in rubber and plastic products manufacturing
- Rubber processing machine operators and related workers
- Plastics processing machine operators
- Date modified: