Job description Light Duty Cleaner in Yukon
Find out what work is like for a light duty cleaner in Canada. This work description is applicable to all Light duty cleaners (NOC 65310).
Light duty cleaners
Light duty cleaners clean lobbies, hallways, offices and rooms of hotels, motels, resorts, hospitals, schools, office buildings and private residences. They are employed by hotels, motels, resorts, recreational facilities, hospitals and other institutions, building management companies, cleaning service companies and private individuals. Housekeepers perform housekeeping duties in residential, and institutional settings.
- Sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors
- Dust furniture and vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Make beds, change sheets and distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Attend to guests' requests for extra supplies
- Stock linen closets and other supplies' areas
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Clean and disinfect public areas such as changing rooms, showers and elevators
- Disinfect operating rooms and other hospital areas
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings.
- Report and store lost and found items
- May provide basic information on facilities
- May handle complaints.
- hospital cleaner
- hotel cleaner
- house cleaner
- housekeeping aide
- housekeeping room attendant
- light duty cleaner
- office cleaner
- Date modified: