Job description Religious Education Worker near Hamilton (ON)
Find out what work is like for a religious education worker in Canada. This work description is applicable to all Other religious occupations (NOC 4217).
Other religious occupations
Workers in other religious occupations include brothers, nuns, monks, religious education workers and others who provide support to ministers of religion or to a religious community and who perform certain functions associated with the practice of a religion. They may perform these duties in churches, synagogues, temples or other places of worship; in institutions such as schools, hospitals and prisons; or in industrial facilities, corporate enterprises; or they may work in private practice.
- This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Assist at services of public worship and religious rites
- Provide religious education, spiritual guidance and moral support to members of a religious community
- Conduct outreach activities and facilitate community involvement
- Administer programs providing food, clothing and shelter
- May plan, organize and lead worship services and church activities for a specific audience.
- pastoral animator
- brother/sister - religion
- Christian science practitioner
- Salvation Army field worker
- religious education worker
- Date modified: