Job description Warehouse Clerk - Parts And Equipment in Manitoba
Find out what work is like for a warehouse clerk - parts and equipment in Canada. This work description is applicable to all Storekeepers and partspersons (NOC 14401).
Storekeepers and partspersons
Storekeepers and partspersons sort, store and issue parts and supplies for use by the establishment in which they work and for sale to the public. They are employed by manufacturing companies, warehouses, retail and wholesale establishments, mining, forestry and construction companies, repair shops, hospitals and other establishments. Apprentices are also included in this unit group.
- Receive and sort incoming parts and supplies
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in a warehouse, tool room, supply room or other area
- Process incoming requisitions and issue or distribute parts and supplies for internal usage
- Maintain records of orders and the amount, kind and location of parts and supplies on hand using manual or computerized inventory system
- Prepare requisition orders to replenish parts and supplies
- Sell spare and replacement parts for motor vehicles, machinery and equipment in a retail setting
- Advise retail customers or internal users on appropriateness of parts, supplies or materials requested.
- ammunition storekeeper
- automotive partsperson - retail
- material keeper
- medical supply clerk
- motor vehicle parts clerk
- parts clerk
- parts supplier
- ship storeman/woman
- tool room attendant
- Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling coordination occupations
- Purchasing and inventory control workers
- Shippers and receivers
- Date modified: