Job description Instrument Overhaul Technician - Avionics near Vanier (ON)
Find out what work is like for an instrument overhaul technician - avionics in Canada. This work description is applicable to all Aircraft instrument, electrical and avionics mechanics, technicians and inspectors (NOC 22313).
Aircraft instrument, electrical and avionics mechanics, technicians and inspectors
Aircraft instrument, electrical and avionics mechanics, technicians and inspectors install, adjust, repair and overhaul aircraft instrument, electrical or avionics systems on aircraft. This unit group also includes avionics inspectors who inspect instrument, electrical and avionics systems following assembly, modification, repair or overhaul. They are employed by aircraft manufacturing, maintenance, repair and overhaul establishments and by airlines and other aircraft operators. Apprentices are also included in this unit group.
- Aircraft instrument mechanics and technicians
- Repair and overhaul, install, calibrate and test aircraft instruments.
- Aircraft electrical mechanics and technicians
- Repair and overhaul, modify, install and test aircraft electrical systems and equipment.
- Avionics mechanics and technicians
- Troubleshoot, repair and overhaul, test, modify, install and inspect aircraft electronic systems and components including communications, navigation, and autoflight equipment.
- Avionics inspectors
- Inspect and test aircraft instrument, electrical and avionics systems and ensure that the installation, maintenance, repair and overhaul of these systems meet Transport Canada and company standards of performance and safety.
- aircraft electrical technician
- aircraft electrician
- aircraft instrument inspector
- aircraft instrument mechanic
- aircraft instrument technician
- aircraft maintenance engineer (AME) - avionics
- avionics inspector
- avionics maintenance technician
- avionics technician
- instrument overhaul and repair mechanic - avionics
- Aircraft assemblers and aircraft assembly inspectors
- Aircraft mechanics and aircraft inspectors
- Electrical mechanics
- Engineering inspectors and regulatory officers
- Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics
- Date modified: