Job description Mail Facilities Senior Administrator in Saskatchewan
Find out what work is like for a mail facilities senior administrator in Canada. This work description is applicable to all Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations (NOC 1214).
Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations
Supervisors of mail and message distribution occupations supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following minor group: Mail and message distribution occupations (151). They are employed by Canada Post Corporation, courier companies, governments and large corporations.
- This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of postal clerks, letter carriers and couriers engaged in the collecting, sorting and delivering of mail, parcels and other material
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems and equipment and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
- mail and postal clerks supervisor
- letter carriers supervisor
- messenger service supervisor
- mail room supervisor
- postal station supervisor
- courier service supervisor
- Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations
- Postal and courier services managers
- Date modified: