Job description Production Planning Clerks Supervisor near Vancouver (BC)
Find out what work is like for a production planning clerks supervisor in Canada. This work description is applicable to all Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations (NOC 12013).
Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling coordination occupations
Supervisors of supply chain, tracking and scheduling coordination occupations supervise the activities of workers in unit group 13.201 Production and transportation logistics coordinators and in sub-major group 14.4: Supply chain logistics, tracking and scheduling coordination occupations. They are employed throughout the public and private sectors.
- Supervise, plan, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and maintaining inventories of materials, parts and products; processing purchasing transactions; coordinating production work; dispatching crews; scheduling transportation crews and routes; and other related activities
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures for safety and security, standards and regulations in force and participate in their improvement
- Resolve various problems and related complaints and implement corrective measures and process improvements
- Train workers in job duties
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- May conduct performance reviews of supervised workers
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
- flight crew scheduling supervisor
- head dispatcher
- head shipper
- inventory control supervisor
- parts service supervisor
- production clerks supervisor
- receiving supervisor
- transportation logistics supervisor
- Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations
- Production and transportation logistics coordinators
- Date modified: