Job description Executive Housekeeper near Winnipeg (MB)
Find out what work is like for an executive housekeeper in Canada. This work description is applicable to all Executive housekeepers (NOC 62021).
Executive housekeepers direct and control the operations of housekeeping departments within hotels, hospitals and other establishments.
- Manage the operations of the housekeeping department
- Plan and co-ordinate the activities of housekeeping supervisors and their crews
- Conduct inspections to ensure that departmental standards and health and safety regulations are being met
- Select and purchase equipment and supplies, and maintain inventory
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and machinery
- Hire, train and supervise housekeeping staff
- Maintain financial records and prepare budgets, payroll and employee schedules.
- assistant executive housekeeper
- executive housekeeper
- hospital executive housekeeper
- hotel executive housekeeper
- housekeeping director
- housekeeping manager
- Date modified: