Job description Supervisor, Ticket Sellers near Edmonton (AB)
Find out what work is like for a supervisor, ticket sellers in Canada. This work description is applicable to all Other services supervisors (NOC 6316).
Other services supervisors
Other services supervisors supervise and co-ordinate the activities of dry cleaning, laundry, ironing, pressing and finishing workers, theatre ushers and attendants, sports and recreation club workers, commissionaires, security guards and other service workers. They are employed by service establishments throughout the public and private sectors.
- This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of dry cleaning, laundry, ironing, pressing and finishing workers, theatre ushers and attendants, sports and recreation club workers, commissionaires, security guards and other service workers not elsewhere classified
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Hire and train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Monitor quality and production levels
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
- theatre attendant supervisor
- commissionaire supervisor
- supervisor, clubhouse attendants
- supervisor, security guards
- supervisor, ticket takers
- supervisor, commissionaires
- parking lot supervisor
- production supervisor, dry cleaning
- dry cleaning supervisor
- foreman/woman - laundry and dry cleaning
- laundry supervisor
- campground supervisor
- supervisor, theatre attendants
- supervisor, ski lift attendants
- Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c.
- Executive housekeepers
- Retail sales supervisors
- Cleaning supervisors
- Date modified: