Job description Hotel Front Desk Clerk near Lloydminster (AB)
Find out what work is like for a hotel front desk clerk in Canada. This work description is applicable to all Hotel front desk clerks (NOC 6525).
Hotel front desk clerks
Hotel front desk clerks make room reservations, provide information and services to guests and receive payment for services. They are employed by hotels, motels and resorts.
- This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms
- Answer enquiries regarding hotel services and registration by letter, by telephone and in person, provide information about services available in the community and respond to guests' complaints
- Compile and check daily record sheets, guest accounts, receipts and vouchers using computerized or manual systems
- Present statements of charges to departing guests and receive payment.
- guest services agent - hotel
- hotel front desk clerk
- night clerk
- reservations clerk - hotel
- room clerk
- Date modified: