Job description Supervisor, Furniture And Fixture Manufacturing near Vancouver (BC)
Find out what work is like for a supervisor, furniture and fixture manufacturing in Canada. This work description is applicable to all Supervisors, furniture and fixtures manufacturing (NOC 92022).
Supervisors, furniture and fixtures manufacturing
Supervisors in furniture and fixtures manufacturing supervise and coordinate the activities of workers who manufacture furniture and fixtures made of wood or other materials. They are employed in furniture and fixtures manufacturing establishments.
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of workers who assemble furniture and fixtures of any materials, operate woodworking machines and finish furniture to specified colour or finish
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and coordinate work activities with other departments
- Resolve work problems and recommend work measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policy
- Recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions
- Prepare production and other reports.
- desk assembly foreman/woman
- furniture and fixtures manufacturing supervisor
- furniture assembly foreman/woman - furniture and fixtures manufacturing
- furniture finishers supervisor
- laminating foreman/woman
- woodworking machine operators foreman/woman - furniture and fixtures manufacturing
- woodworking machine operators supervisor - furniture and fixtures manufacturing
- Supervisors, other products manufacturing and assembly
- Woodworking machine operators
- Contractors and supervisors, carpentry trades
- Furniture and fixture assemblers, finishers, refinishers and inspectors
- Date modified: