Job description Food And Beverage Processing Supervisor in British Columbia
Find out what work is like for a food and beverage processing supervisor in Canada. This work description is applicable to all Supervisors, food and beverage processing (NOC 9213).
Supervisors, food and beverage processing
Supervisors in food and beverage processing supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers who operate processing and packaging machines, and workers who grade food and beverage products. They are employed in fruit and vegetable processing plants, dairies, flour mills, bakeries, sugar refineries, fish plants, meat plants, breweries and other food and beverage processing establishments.
- This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who process, package, test and grade food and beverage products
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policy
- Recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions
- Prepare production and other reports.
- Hazard analysis critical control point (HACCP) co-ordinators identify, evaluate, control and prevent hazards at all stages of the food production process.
- flour milling team supervisor
- supervisor, bottling
- brewer supervisor
- foreman/woman, poultry graders
- production supervisor - food and beverage processing
- supervisor, fish processing
- supervisor, food product testers
- supervisor, meat packing
- supervisor, tobacco processing
- supervisor, vegetable packing
- HACCP co-ordinator
- packaging supervisor - food and beverage processing
- Agricultural and fish products inspectors
- Manufacturing managers
- Process control and machine operators, food and beverage processing
- Industrial butchers and meat cutters, poultry preparers and related workers
- Fish and seafood plant workers
- Testers and graders, food and beverage processing
- Date modified: