Job outlook Transport Driver near St. Andrews (MB)
Job opportunities for Transport truck drivers (NOC 7511) are good near St. Andrews (MB) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a transport driver.
Job opportunities near St. Andrews (MB)
The employment outlook will be good for Transport truck drivers (NOC 7511) in the Interlake region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Here are some key facts about Transport truck drivers in the Interlake region:
- Approximately 1,450 people work in this occupation.
- Transport truck drivers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 69%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 8%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 7%
Job opportunities in Manitoba
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that there will be a labour SHORTAGE for Transport truck drivers (NOC 7511) in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: