Job prospects Driver, Funeral Services near Saanich (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Taxi and limousine drivers and chauffeurs near Saanich (BC). These trends also apply to people working as a driver, funeral services.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be good for Taxi and limousine drivers and chauffeurs (NOC 7513) in the Vancouver Island and Coast region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Taxi and limousine drivers and chauffeurs in the Vancouver Island and Coast region:
- Approximately 900 people work in this occupation.
- Taxi and limousine drivers and chauffeurs mainly work in the following sectors:
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 84%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: