Job outlook Press Line Operator - Rubber Products Manufacturing near Sudbury (ON)
The job outlook for a press line operator - rubber products manufacturing working near Sudbury (ON) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Rubber processing machine operators and related workers (NOC 9423).
Job opportunities near Sudbury (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for Rubber processing machine operators and related workers (NOC 9423) in the Northeast region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Rubber processing machine operators and related workers in the Northeast region:
- Approximately 120 people work in this occupation.
- Rubber processing machine operators and related workers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Plastics and rubber products manufacturing (NAICS 326): 48%
- Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction (NAICS 21): 16%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 8%
- Machinery manufacturing (NAICS 333): 7%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 6%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Rubber processing machine operators and related workers (NOC 9423) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: