Job prospects Accountant in Nunavut
Job opportunities for Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111) are good in Nunavut over the next 3 years. These job prospects are also applicable to people working as an accountant.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Job opportunities in Nunavut
The employment outlook will be good for Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111) in Nunavut for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Financial auditors and accountants in the Nunavut region:
- Approximately 50 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Financial auditors and accountants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other Commercial Services (NAICS 54-56, 81): 61%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 12%
- Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction (NAICS 21): 9%
- Public Administration and Defence (NAICS 91): 6%
To view this data on a map, go to: LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: