Job prospects Accountant in the Camrose–Drumheller Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Financial auditors and accountants in the Camrose–Drumheller Region. These trends also apply to people working as an accountant.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was very good over the past few years (2019-2021). There were far more job openings than workers available to fill them.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be fair for Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111) in the Camrose - Drumheller region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Financial auditors and accountants in the Camrose - Drumheller region:
- Approximately 290 people work in this occupation.
- Financial auditors and accountants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 43%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 10%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 9%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 7%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 5%
To view this data on a map, go to: LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: