Job prospects Accountant in the Camrose–Drumheller Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Financial auditors and accountants in the Camrose–Drumheller Region. These trends also apply to people working as an accountant.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be limited for Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111) in the Camrose - Drumheller region for the 2019--2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Financial auditors and accountants in the Camrose - Drumheller region:
- Approximately 350 people work in this occupation.
- Financial auditors and accountants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 41%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 10%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 7%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 6%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 5%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: