Job prospects Accountant in the Avalon Peninsula Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Financial auditors and accountants" in the Avalon Peninsula Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Over the past few years (2020-2022), the labour market was balanced for Financial auditors and accountants in the Avalon Peninsula Region. The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available in this occupation.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 11100) in the Avalon Peninsula region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Additional information is available at the provincial level.
Here are some key facts about Financial auditors and accountants in the Avalon Peninsula region:
- Approximately 1,410 people work in this occupation.
- Financial auditors and accountants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 40%
- Federal government public administration (NAICS 911): 11%
- Provincial and territorial public administration (NAICS 912): 9%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Financial auditors and accountants across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: