Job prospects Accountant in the South Central Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Financial auditors and accountants" in the South Central Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 11100) in the South Central region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Financial auditors and accountants in the South Central region:
- Approximately 280 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Financial auditors and accountants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 35%
- Fabricated metal product manufacturing (NAICS 332): 22%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 11%
- Federal government public administration (NAICS 911): 10%
- Computer, electronic and electrical product manufacturing (NAICS 334-335): 6%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Financial auditors and accountants across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: