Job prospects Accountant in the Southwest Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Financial auditors and accountants" in the Southwest Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 11100) in the Southwest region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Financial auditors and accountants in the Southwest region:
- Approximately 360 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Financial auditors and accountants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 54%
- Primary metal manufacturing (NAICS 331): 8%
- Oil and gas extraction (NAICS 211, 213): 7%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 6%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Financial auditors and accountants across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: