Job prospects Accountant in the Parklands Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Financial auditors and accountants" in the Parklands Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 11100) in the Parklands region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Financial auditors and accountants in the Parklands region:
- Approximately 180 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Financial auditors and accountants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 66%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 14%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 8%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 5%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Financial auditors and accountants across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: