Job outlook Silk-screen Printing Machine Operator near Edmonton (AB)
The job outlook for a silk-screen printing machine operator working near Edmonton (AB) is good over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Plateless printing equipment operators (NOC 9471).
Job opportunities near Edmonton (AB)
The employment outlook will be good for Plateless printing equipment operators (NOC 9471) in the Edmonton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Plateless printing equipment operators in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 180 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Plateless printing equipment operators mainly work in the following sectors:
- Printing and related support activities (NAICS 323): 39%
- Miscellaneous manufacturing (NAICS 339): 34%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 12%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 5%
- Paper manufacturing (NAICS 322): 5%
Job opportunities in Alberta
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Plateless printing equipment operators (NOC 9471) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: