Job prospects Chartered Professional Accountant, Certified General Accountant (CPA, CGA) in the Banff–Jasper–Rocky Mountain House Region
National Occupational Classification update
We have updated this page to reflect the transition to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). This means that the occupation "chartered professional accountant, certified general accountant (CPA, CGA)" was moved from the group Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111) to the group Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 11100).
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Financial auditors and accountants" in the Banff–Jasper–Rocky Mountain House Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note that these outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the NOC. Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111) in the Banff - Jasper - Rocky Mountain House region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Financial auditors and accountants in the Banff - Jasper - Rocky Mountain House region:
- Approximately 250 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Financial auditors and accountants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 51%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 6%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 6%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: