Job prospects Sales Agency Marketing Division Director near Edmonton (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Advertising, marketing and public relations managers" near Edmonton (AB) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Over the past few years (2020-2022), the labour market was balanced for Advertising, marketing and public relations managers near Edmonton (AB). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available in this occupation.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be very limited for Advertising, marketing and public relations managers (NOC 10022) in the Edmonton region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Advertising, marketing and public relations managers in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 2,330 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 26%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 13%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 9%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 8%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 8%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Advertising, marketing and public relations managers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: