Job prospects Director, Sales Agency Marketing Division near Halifax (NS)
Explore current and future job prospects for Advertising, marketing and public relations managers near Halifax (NS). These trends also apply to people working as a director, sales agency marketing division.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was good over the past few years (2016-2018). There were more job openings than workers available to fill them.
The employment outlook will be fair for Advertising, marketing and public relations managers (NOC 0124) in the Halifax region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of several positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Advertising, marketing and public relations managers in the Halifax region:
- Approximately 780 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 24%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 11%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 11%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 9%
- Provincial and territorial public administration (NAICS 912): 9%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: