Job outlook Director, Sales Agency Marketing Division near Toronto (ON)
The job outlook for a director, sales agency marketing division working near Toronto (ON) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Advertising, marketing and public relations managers (NOC 0124).
Job opportunities near Toronto (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for Advertising, marketing and public relations managers (NOC 0124) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Compared to the rest of the province, Toronto has a higher concentration of these professionals given its diverse commercial and industrial base, including a high number of marketing related businesses. However continued restructuring by major media and newspaper producers in this region may temper the pace of future job growth for some of these managers.
Here are some key facts about Advertising, marketing and public relations managers in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 13,180 people work in this occupation.
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 34%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 12%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 11%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 8%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 8%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Advertising, marketing and public relations managers (NOC 0124) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: