Job prospects Director, Sales Agency Marketing Division near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Advertising, marketing and public relations managers near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as a director, sales agency marketing division.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be limited for Advertising, marketing and public relations managers (NOC 0124) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Advertising, marketing and public relations managers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 2,500 people work in this occupation.
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 28%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 10%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 9%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 9%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: