Job outlook Accommodation Services Manager near Kelowna (BC)
The job outlook for an accommodation services manager working near Kelowna (BC) is good over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Accommodation service managers (NOC 0632).
Job opportunities near Kelowna (BC)
The employment outlook will be good for Accommodation service managers (NOC 0632) in the Thompson - Okanagan region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Accommodation service managers in the Thompson - Okanagan region:
- Approximately 1,930 people work in this occupation.
- Accommodation service managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 87%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Accommodation service managers (NOC 0632) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: