Job prospects Accommodation Services Manager near Dauphin (MB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Accommodation service managers near Dauphin (MB). These trends also apply to people working as an accommodation services manager.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be good for Accommodation service managers (NOC 0632) in the Parklands region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Accommodation service managers in the Parklands region:
- Approximately 160 people work in this occupation.
- Accommodation service managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72):more than 95%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: