Job prospects Accommodation Services Manager in Saskatchewan
Job opportunities for Accommodation service managers (NOC 0632) are good in Saskatchewan over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an accommodation services manager.
Job opportunities in Saskatchewan
The employment outlook will be good for Accommodation service managers (NOC 0632) in Saskatchewan for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Accommodation service managers in the Saskatchewan region:
- Approximately 2,250 people work in this occupation.
- Accommodation service managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation services (NAICS 721): 90%
- The distribution of full-time and part-time workers in this occupation is:
- Full-time workers: 88% compared to 81% for all occupations
- Part-time workers: 13% compared to 19% for all occupations
- 69% of accommodation service managers work all year, while 32% work only part of the year, compared to 62% and 38% respectively among all occupations. Those who worked only part of the year did so for an average of 32 weeks compared to 32 weeks for all occupations.
- 27% of accommodation service managers are self-employed compared to an average of 14% for all occupations.
Breakdown by region
Explore job prospects in Saskatchewan by economic region.
|Northern Region||Good Good|
|Prince Albert Region||Good Good|
|Regina–Moose Mountain Region||Good Good|
|Saskatoon–Biggar Region||Good Good|
|Swift Current–Moose Jaw Region||Good Good|
|Yorkton–Melville Region||Good Good|
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Accommodation service managers (NOC 0632) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: