Job outlook Assistant Financial Analyst near Toronto (ON)
The job outlook for an assistant financial analyst working near Toronto (ON) is good over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Financial and investment analysts (NOC 1112).
Job opportunities near Toronto (ON)
The employment outlook will be good for Financial and investment analysts (NOC 1112) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
As the financial and commercial hub in Canada, the Toronto economic region accounts for an above-average share (78%) of the financial and investment analysts workforce in Ontario. Given the presence of many financial institution headquarters, large financial consulting firms, and major stock exchanges, job prospects and the potential to rise to senior levels and management positions may be greater in this region than in other parts of Ontario.
Here are some key facts about Financial and investment analysts in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 27,430 people work in this occupation.
- Financial and investment analysts mainly work in the following sectors:
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 67%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 7%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Financial and investment analysts (NOC 1112) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: