Job outlook Administrative Officer near Calgary (AB)
Job opportunities for Administrative officers (NOC 1221) are fair near Calgary (AB) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an administrative officer.
Job opportunities near Calgary (AB)
The employment outlook will be fair for Administrative officers (NOC 1221) in the Calgary region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Administrative officers in the Calgary region:
- Approximately 10,660 people work in this occupation.
- Administrative officers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 15%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 14%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 10%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 7%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 7%
Job opportunities in Alberta
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Administrative officers (NOC 1221) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: